Thursday, March 14, 2013

lonley

I have been away a while basically not in the mood to write, however treatment hit a huge standstill and I have to wait for April to see any kind of results. My depression is back which sucks, I prefer to be hyper with what I call false happiness but at least its better than negative thoughts plaguing my brain.

I am officially Bi-Polar, with a ton of other axis's its lame really, I was so focused on having a name to my affliction and trying to understand what was going on and I really don't know what to think of it. Everything seems to annoy me and I hate the world basically, through all of that I still have hope for the future. I will not let the negativity win it's just an everyday battle. 

Recently I was finally able to grab my camera and take photos again, it was nice to finally break free a little and I got some awesome shots. The Japanese garden is my favorite place to go its very soothing and the smell of flowers was amazing. 








so anyway thats just some of the photos I haven't edited the rest, I love photography with all of my soul and might be the reason I go on I love learning new things.

Overall the battle still remains but I look forward to what happens next stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment